We are pleased to announce a successful transition to the Consumer Connect platform. In a partnership with Ellie Mae, Homeowners Financial Group is one of the first to offer our Clients an interactive, mobile-responsive experience. For the millennials already using their phone for financial services, to those that have multiple mortgages and want the ease of use, Consumer Connect brings:
- A dynamic online application that allows for interaction through a series of questions to build the application data – Similar to those online tax preparers.
- Secure delivery of loan documents directly to the Lender which includes snapping pictures on your smartphone for those timely needs.
- eSigning any Lender documents like disclosures has never been easier as it can be done on any mobile device with the tap of your fingers.
- A new To Do List format educating our Clients of any next steps to complete with visual cues confirming when any task has been completed.
- Live status of the loans progress as it moves towards a fast Closing
The new enhanced Client portal enables a true digital mortgage elevating our customer experience to high tech, with a human touch.
Also progressing is our eClose capability to serve our digital borrowers with a true end to end mortgage opportunity. Closing your purchase transaction generally requires taking time away from work driving to the Settlement location across town. With electronic closings, we will provide a more seamless way to close on your schedule, without disrupting your typical day. Having early successes with eClosings, we look forward to announcing more details very soon!
To learn more, please contact a Licensed Mortgage Professional at a Homeowners Financial Group location near you.